Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Joe Jonas FUnny Quotes!!!

ruth will enjoy these....


Joe: Have you ever googled google, then googled again?
Joe: I wish I could shoot bacon out of my eyes.
Joe: I had an imaginary friend. His name was Joe, and he'd always get me in trouble
Joe: I'm afraid that when I'm asleep that somebody might want to break into my house and punch me. Its called "afraidthatpeoplearegoingtopunchyouphob
i...
Joe: I wanna record a song with Michael Jackson, but I want a wall between us.
Joe: My hidden talent is...I can make pancakes appear!
Joe: Every studio needs a rubber chicken.
Joe:Hi, I am Kevin Jonas and i would like to sell you a car!
Joe:Awkward!




"I'm sporting a neck pillow"

"I had barney fuzzy slippers"

"I hate it when you touch me"

"no i don't have a third arm, silly fans"

"corn pops boiii"

"wassup my name is DJ danja!!"

"it's like a lot of smells comin out of one place" (talking about hollister)

"hi i'm kevin jonas, i would like to sell you a car"

"Are you a spider?"

"look at nick, he's a studmuffin"

"we just want to wish you guys a merry christmas, a happy hannukah, kwanza quigziggyzam"

"i'm gonna kill you with my gun and then i'm gunna put you in the trunk of my car and drag you to the desert, and i'll bring you back home and we'll make sure your ok cause i'll feed you some of my famous river dumplins"

"in and out"

Getting double grounded is the toughest. It's like, "What can they take away now

I walked up to two girls in an airport looking at Popstar! and they had it opened to a page with me, Kevin and Nick on it. So I walked over and I was like, "Oh, I love those magazines!" and I walked away. They were freaked out!


I wish I could shoot bacon out of my eyes.

(about a ring tone)"whats your ring tone joe??" "Vibrate you know that feeling when you'r in the store and your pants start to vibrate and your like oh my phone!I like that feeling"


The funniest pick up line i know is "i got my libary card and im checken you out

(rapping) I'm Joe Jonas, I'm your best friend. Open the fridge...eat a chicken.


"I'm so excited I'm gonna run into traffic. Wait...there are no cars in Oklahoma!"

(after hitting Nick with plastic bat) "I'm not angry. I have never been angry before in my life. The only thing that makes me angry is people videorecording me. NOW TURN IT OFF!"(ON THE NICK J SHOW HA)

No comments:

Post a Comment