Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Random things we said today.....

24/03/09 Tuesday
Bonsoir, heres a list of the random things we said today, believe me they're true. ME to AMY: Why is my globe up your arse?
AMY: It keeps my ass warm, haven't you heard of globel warming?

ME: Get your foot out of my coleslaw!

CWEEVES: Banana-eating-squirrels

CAROLYN: Get your Hover out of my lychee juice!

KATE: Get Miss,"I sat on your rubber", out of your bed, right now!

SANDO: Stop sitting on my cheese!

AMY: Get your shoe off my head!

AMY: Get your nail out of my clip!

AMY: Take your butt out of my nose!

AMY: Get your pencil out of my hoisery!

An addaption of the gravy song-
"Give me Rabies,
On my mash potatoes,
Give me Rabies,
come on treat me right,
give me rabies,
give me,
give me,
give me,
rabies tonight!!!" sung by the talented SANDO, AMY, ME and KATE.

I Love You All xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment