Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pruely Me....

Heres a post which is basiclly me.....
Happiest When
Talking!!! playing one of my guitars, with my BFFs, writing or just listening to music
Music :P
Paramore, Elliot Minor, Go:Audio, You Me At Six, Republic of Loose, The Script, Kaiser Ciefs, The Kooks, Kids In Glass Houses, Snow Patrol, Anberlin, Black Kids, The Fray, Relient K, NeverShoutNever New Kids On The Block, 30 Seconds To Mars, Kevin Rudolf, Fall Out Boy Jimmy Eat World, Jason Mraz, All Time Low, Biffy Clyro, Arctic Monkeys, Katy Perry, Blink 182, Boys Like Girls, Muse
About Me
Hay all....


ILY xxx
i love my girls-----> cweeves, sando, carcar, laura, merc(soz i kno u hate dat name), kate (aka starbar), anna, amy, ruthie, becky.
YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!

I love listening to my fave bands, mainly Paramore and Snowpatrol. Gary Lightody can write some really powerful lyrics.

Sandra_aka Sando
Shes my rock---> i'd be nothing without my Sando!
ILY XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
What I Cant Live Without!?
My Buds, My IPod, My Phone, My Laptop, My Book Colection
Carolyn
One word- Random!!!!!
ILY XxXxXxXxX

Random!
Sports
golf, soccer, hockey, badmitton, crike

No comments:

Post a Comment